AEM High Volume Fuel Filter Replacement Element for 25-200BK
High volume replacement Fuel Filter for 25-200BK
12.32 gpm @ 45 PSI and 2.63 gpm @ 6 PSI
Sealed with gaskets and o-rings made of Viton for maximum security
Alcohol fuel safe
Out of stock
Categories:Fuel Filter Elements
The AEM universal -10AN high volume in-line fuel filter has been specifically engineered for maximizing flow without sacrificing filtration. Its unique design makes for an easy installation. The end caps are machined with -10AN female fittings that allow the filter to flow up to 12.32 gpm at 45 PSI and 2.63 gpm at 6 PSI. This high volume fuel filter also features machined O-ring receiver grooves on the end caps ensure against leaks, and all sealing o-rings and gaskets are made of Viton for outstanding performance when using gasoline, alcohol or gasoline/alcohol blended fuels. The commonly available replacement filter cartridges filter particles as small as 7 microns. The filter’s standard 2′ OD allows for easy mounting virtually anywhere in the vehicle for easy access. Features:
– Flows up to 12.32 gpm at 45 PSI and 2.63 gpm at 6 PSI.
– Filters particles as small as 7 microns.
– Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum with a black hard anodized finish.
– Viton o-rings and gaskets ensure outstanding performance when using gasoline, alcohol or gasoline/alcohol blended fuels.
– End caps are machined with -10 AN female fittings with o-ring receiver groove.
– End caps have pressure intensifiers for greater sealing of end gaskets.
– 2′ OD x 10′ length for easy mounting.
– Commonly available replacement filter cartridges.
– Laser etched with AEM logo, flow and comes with filter replacement information.
|8 × 8.5 × 3.5 in