AEM Tru-Time Adjustable Cam Gear Black 5-Bolt Honda H22A1 & H22A4
Tru-Time Adjustable Cam Gear. Black. 5-Bolt. Honda H22A1 & H22A4
56 in stock
AEM Tru-Time Adjustable Cam Gears increase horsepower and torque without having to change the camshaft(s) and are must-have items for engines that are milled, forced induction, high compression and/or utilizing aftermarket competition cams. Tru-Time cam gears enable users to match cam timing with their vehicle’s tuning state by advancing or retarding the cam profile(s) in one-degree increments via true laser-etched markings. Precision-cut gear teeth ensure no premature wearing of the cam gear’s belt surface and AEM’s anodizing on the adjustable cam gear’s teeth is lab-test proven as the hardest anodizing process on the market.
AEM Tru-Time Adjustable Adjustable Cam Gears are available in a multi-spoke, five-bolt designs.
– Increase horsepower and torque without any cam changes and are ideal for heavily modified engines
– Grade-8, six-point hex bolts stand up to repeated adjustments and feature an integral washer flange for greater load distribution
– True laser-etched markings on the leading edge of the gear allow for quick, accurate adjustments
– CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
– Belt surface is hard anodized
– Recommended cam gear settings included
– Manufactured and assembled in the USA