AEM X-Series GPS Speedometer Gauge 0-160mph / 0-240kph Black Bezel & Black Faceplate
Body Diameter: 2.0625′
Gauge Sweep: Digital Numeric
Gauge Range: 0-160 mph
Gauge Face Color: Black
Lettering Color: White/Red
Bezel Finish: Black
Out of stock
The AEM X-Series GPS Speedometer utilizes an included 10Hz GPS receiver technology to display accurate ground speed, course and altitude. Additionally, users can integrate the X-Series GPS Speedo into an AEM Infinity ECU to add track mapping, and an included Vehicle Speed signal can be outputted to an existing speedometer to eliminate the need for a vehicle speed sensor.
A 10Hz GPS receiver receives speed, heading and altitude data from multiple satellites at 10 samples/second providing incredible accuracy and reliability. The GPS receiver includes a magnet and adhesive bottom for easy exterior mounting on your vehicle.
The X-Series GPS Speedometer Gauge has a bright four-digit LED display that is 87% larger than previous digital gauges, providing better readability. A sweeping LED a??needlea?? lines the edge of the gauge face for quick reference, and 33% overall increase in the gauge face display makes it easier to see at a glance. X-Series Gauges come with a black bezel and faceplate, and an optional silver bezel/white faceplate accessory kit is available (PN 30-0313-ACC).
Even with the larger display, X-Series Gauges are contained in a standard 2-1/16th-inch (52mm) diameter housing for mounting in a standard gauge pod. Thanks to an advanced single board design, X-Series Gauges have an incredibly slim overall depth of under 0.825′, with a cup depth of only 0.200,’ which make them easily mountable almost anywhere.
– Displays ground speed, heading and altitude
– Integrate with the Infinity ECU via AEMnet CAN bus to add track mapping
– Transmit vehicle speed to an existing speedometer without needing a VSS sensor-
– User selectable units of measurement (US or Metric)
– 2-1/16th (52mm) gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods
– Slim 0.825a?? overall gauge depth and 0.200a?? cup depth a?? mount them virtually anywhere!
– 24 green outer LEDs for quick reference to engine parameter
– Optional silver bezel with white faceplate accessory kit available (sold separately, PN 30-0313-ACC)
– Auto dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
– Positive locking connector provides secure connection
– Compatible with 16v vehicle systems
|Dimensions||5.3 × 5.3 × 5.3 in|